6 Available Jobs
1. NEEDED: General Manager for Escalators/Lifts division in a leading company in NIGERIA , min 5 yrs of exp as a GM, Salary Between 4000-6000$ (based on exp). Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Chartered Accountant between the age of 26 - 33. There is a job opportunity for a Finance and Admin Manager in Ikoyi, Lagos. The package is btw 200k - 250k NET PAY. Tell any interested person to forward his/her CV to email@example.com Tonight.
visit www.emconsulting.com.ng or call 08038735021 for details.
3. There are vacancies in Lagos for the following positions
For a Retail Fashion outlet
A. Sales Representatives
• Age-( 22- 30yrs)
• Gender - Female
• Educational Qualification- HND or BSc
• Work experience- 1-2yrs experience in retailing
• Good sales acumen.
• Personnel must be fashionable.
• Must be able to sell all fashion products.
• Must be interested in working in a competitive work space, where individual responsibilities & targets are clearly spelt out.
• Must be able to have compelling sales discussions with clients.
• Must be creative in marketing.
• Must be knowledgeable to advise customers on how to dress.
• Personnel must ensure good customer service during interaction with customers.
• Must be confident to relate with all levels of customers.
• Must be interested in meeting variety of people on a daily basis.
B. Store Manager
• Age ( btw 28yrs- 35yrs)
• Gender- Female
• Marital status- Married
• Work experience- 3-5 years knowledge of retailing & customer care.
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel
• Personnel would ensure excellent customer service at all times & resolution of customer complaints.
• Must ensure a smooth operation of the day to day activities of the store.
• Motivate sales team to meet or exceed sale goals
• Train staff on product knowledge
• Notify staff of new procedures or policies.
• Maintains store staff by hiring, training, coaching, counseling, disciplining employees, planning, monitoring & appraising jobs.
• Maintenance of stock inventories.
• Identifying customer requirements by establishing a rapport with customers to understand service requirements.
• Ensuring availability of stock & notify suppliers of low stock
• Ensure staff & customers are in a safe and clean environment.
• Secures merchandise by implementing security measures and systems.
• Must always follow up on work results of the store departments
• Must ensure all individual job descriptions are efficiently carried out.
Qualified applicants should please send applications and cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail
4. Sales Representatives needed at a Paints/ Distillery manufacturing company in the following states: Edo, Oyo, Ekiti
Candidates with previous experience in sales are required. They must also be willing to relocate to the above states when required. Send CV to email@example.com within 1 week of this publication.
5. Sales Representative is urgently needed in Benin with 3-5 years track records in lubricant sales. Kindly forward your CV use Sales Rep Benin as subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th January 2016. Referrals will also be appreciated. Interested candidate must be residing in Edo State.