15 Available Positions
A. Vacancy exists in Lagos State Nigeria in an IT firm for OND accounting with 3-4 years experience and OND in Business Admin or related discipline to work as Admin officer. Please forward CV to email@example.com
B. Are you interested in pursuing a career in Development Consulting? Then this role is for you. Apply to join our firm as a Trainee Consultant where you will take up challenging tasks on development projects with development agencies, BMOs and many more. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th January 2016 with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Young graduates with a degree in a numerate discipline (preferably Economics) and with special interest in development are encouraged to apply.
C. Account & Admin. Officer
Our client is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment and present in at least 46 countries worldwide.
▪ To report functionally to Regional Finance Coordinator and operationally to Area Manager & Regional Finance Coordinator.
Other skills and abilities:
▪ Excellent command of English and French languages, both spoken and written.
Job Reference Number: EAA1
▪ Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
Other skills and abilities:
▪ Social Media and Internet savvy
How to apply
Please send qualified CVs to email@example.com indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 13/01/2016
D. VACANCY FOR A MATURE PERSONAL/EXECUTIVE SUPPORT ASSISTANT TO MANAGING DIRECTOR (job ref: Executive Support)
Our client, the Managing Director and CEO of some business investments in Nigeria urgently needs the services of a mature executive support and Personal Assistant; preference is for a female above 40 years of age.
• Travelling with MD/CEO for meetings and events (internationally and locally); valid Nigerian or foreign international passport is required for this role.
• Providing executive administrative support to the office of the MD/CEO.
• Preparing speeches and writings for the MD/CEO.
• Arranging meetings, preparing reports and handling correspondences with business partners.
• Liaising with board members and overseeing matters relating to CEO's business dealings.
• Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Mature, independent; proper work-life balance (able to avoid/manage work-family clashes)
• Eloquent with good diction
• Past experience working closely with top management and handling confidential matters
• Exposure abroad (work, study, resident, etc)
• Minimum of 10 years work experience in office administration or senior management positions
• I.T. savvy
SALARY is very attractive!!!
All applications must be accompanied with a short write-up on your suitability addressing three critical areas viz:
i. Relevant work experience
ii. Your international travel experience (whether as a resident, student or visitor)
iii. Managing the home-front and avoiding work/family clashes
CVs and short write-ups should to be forwarded to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using only ‘Executive Support’ as subject of application. Any application short of this will not be treated for this position (please be guided). Application closes 25th January, 2016.
E. It’s a New Year and I hear tons of people are looking for new jobs. Well, I have some openings but I am only looking for people who genuinely have what it takes to be top performers and who are ready for new challenges.
1) Office Administrator for a Media and Advertising Company. Location: Lagos. Salary: N80,000 - N100,000 PM.
2) Business Manager for a Leading Fashion Brand Location: Lagos. Salary: N80,000 - N100,000 PM.
3) Personal Assistant to the Creative Director of a Leading Fashion Brand. Location: Lagos, Salary: N50,000 - N70,000PM
4) Sales Representatives for a Leading Fashion Brand. Location: Lagos. Salary: N40,000 - N50,000PM.
Candidates must be very well spoken. To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close on Thursday 21st January 2016.
F. Our client is a leading marketer and distributor of medical diagnostics products and services including clinical chemistry and hematology analyzers, medical imaging equipment, and diabetes care products.
1) Marketing Executive.
Bachelor’s or HND degree in marketing or related field plus 7 years post qualification experience
Prior healthcare-related marketing experience is a strong plus
2) Procurement Assistant
Graduate degree or diploma in business administration, secretarial studies, or related field plus 5 years post qualification experience
Prior procurement experience with imported products a strong plus
3) Inventory Associate
Graduate degree in accounting or related field plus 5 years post qualification experience
Prior store keeping or inventory management experience a strong plus
4) Diabetic Nurse Educator
Candidate should hold a Medical Qualification/Nursing Degree or Diploma / Relevant healthcare degree or diploma.
As a Diabetic Nurse educator, continuous self-education and development to maintain high level of competency will be a key performance indicator.
To apply, send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as subject. eg 'PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT'
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
5. National Distribution Manager
The National Distribution Manager will monitor market trends and changes in the regulations to ensure the evolution of current practices.
Engage and maintain the company’s existing portfolio of nationwide clients
Develop and execute a national sales business plan
Ensure the development of sales strategies and action plans, and lead their implementation
Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners as well as discovering and exploring opportunities
Develop strategic relationships with key contacts from prospects and/or third party advisors
Demonstrate the ability to leverage resources and strategically manage the growth of customer relationships
Maintain responsibility for full sales cycle, from opportunity identification through to negotiation and close of sale, with a heavy focus on prospecting.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field
Six or more years of experience in sales and or business development
5 – 10 years experience managing a team
Strong leadership and organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to move multiple projects forward simultaneously in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Highly numeric analytical skills
Ability to infer decisions from data
Excellent presentation skills/communication skills
Advanced knowledge of safe and proper lifting techniques.
Good knowledge of transport operations
Good understanding of situation analysis
To apply, Send directly to email@example.com Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted.
6. URGENT VACANCY: NYSC/ Fresh graduates for immediate customer service placements. Candidates must possess a degree in any field. kindly send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org, kindly feel free to share and refer suitable candidates.