17 Available Positions
1. Plant Manager
The plant manager position directs and manages all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality and other production-related activities.
1. Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving.
2. Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
3. Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
4. Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
5. Manages capital asset maintenance.
6. Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
7. Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
8. Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
9. Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
10. Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs.
11. Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
12. Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Decision Making.
4. Problem Solving/Analysis.
5. Financial Management.
6. Business Acumen.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, Saturday 8:00am - 2pm
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in related field or five years plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment.
send your CV to: email@example.com
2. NYSC candidates serving in Lagos and just out of NYSC camp and Post OND IT Student are urgently needed for a job at Gtext Group. Areas we are currently recruiting for include;
- BLOGGING MANAGERS
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- WEB DEVELOPER (WP)
- GRAPHICS DESIGNER
- EDITOR AND WRITER
- TRAFFIC GENERATION
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING
-SALES AND MARKETING
-Radio and TV Presenters
-Training Program Cordinator
3. Do u have a Bachelor's degree? Are u excruciatingly ICT savvy? Are u wickedly gifted with multi tasking and management skills? Are u redunculously Detailed-oriented? If your answer to these questions is YES, then you are my man. An education support service provider organization in Lagos is in need of a tech specialist. Mail your CV to me @ vivianokparachi@gmail. Working condition is flexible & renumeration is competitive.
4. An indigenous company established to provide technologically advanced solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry in West Africa and the Gulf of Guinea is looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of Business Development Executive in their organisation.
Purpose of Position: The purpose of the role is to develop the corporate business operations of the company. Responsible for identifying business opportunities and providing technical expertise and services to clients
Develop the corporate aspect of the business
To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with:
NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created
Build and foster relationships with players and key decision-makers in the sector (i.e. all IOC, NOC’s and Government bodies)
Demonstrate full knowledge of all matters pertaining to NDC and its execution
Introduce company to new players and business opportunities in the sector
Complete demonstration of business strategy and needs
Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
Understand and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts or tendering information
Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
Generate all internal monthly business development reports on request
To manage the relationship between the business (and by extension Client’s interests) and all industry players present in the country
To obtain full knowledge of the local market and business environment
Represent the Company at conferences and exhibitions
Bachelor's Degree in petroleum engineering.
Minimum of 3 years business development experience in oil and gas, Upstream Sector
Must be a certified project manager
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. An Operations Manager (Female) needed in an online Fashion Retail business located on the mainland;
Achieve financial objectives of the online operations.
Ensure customer orders are fulfilled within the acceptable time limit with the right quantity & quality.
Work with marketing to ensure adequate traffic to the website and orders generated.
Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales volumes to maximize profits.
Identify fast-moving, slow-moving merchandise.
Identify fashion trends and recommend to buyers.
Ensure the Telesales team are working at optimal capacity and delivering on target conversion.
Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
Maintain online teams by assisting with recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
Identify current and future customer requirements.
Assist with pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
Approve or disapprove item description and images before going online.
Identify & Manage logistics Partners to ensure our COD Operations is as fast and smooth as it should be.
Liaise with other teams to ensure smooth running of the online operations.
Monitor competitors online to identify impact of services and pricing on coliseum operations.
Manage and motivate team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
Respond to customer complaints and comments.
Initiate changes to improve the business.
Develop solutions to enable customers easily choose & pair items.
The qualification requirements are:
Over 3 yrs Online Retail Experience Preferred.
BSc or Over.
Strong Financial Acumen.
5-7 Years business operational experience.
Strong Sense for Fashion Retail & Trends.
Excellent People & Negotiation Skills.
COD Operational Experience.
Organized with Strong Attention to Detail.
Good Coaching & Communication Skills.
Preferably over 35yrs old.
Qualified candidates (Female) should forward CVs to email@example.com
6. A real estate firm in lekki area of Lagos State is seeking a female business development executive for immediate employment.
The lady must reside within the Lagos island and must be a graduate with at least 1 year experience.
Interested persons should please send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Please note that the position is open for a female and the person should be ready for immediate employment.