10 Available Positions
1. An advertising company has an urgent vacancy for the position of HR Manager. Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years work experience 2 of which must have been at management level. If you are interested or know someone who is, kindly forward current resume to email@example.com, thanks.
2. Urgent Vacancy for Information Technology Intern in a well established Organization. If you are an IT Student looking for Intern position in a career progressive and learning environment or you are a referral , please send your resuming to firstname.lastname@example.org . This position is strictly for intern seeking candidate(s).
3. URGENT VACANCY FOR MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVES (Lagos, Benin, Enugu, Kaduna, Abuja, Ilorin)
Job Title: Medical Representative, Nigeria
Department: Field Force
Reports to: First Line Manager, Nigeria
The Medical Representative is responsible for calling on select cardiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, general practitioners, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory. He/she must provide the most current information pertaining to the organisation’s products and their approved indications in a manner, which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the given territory.
• To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face interactions and meetings, and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
• To promote defined organisation’s products according to campaign briefs and policies.
• To develop thought-leaders and speakers, conduct promotional programs and represent and promote the organisation as a leader in the assigned therapeutic area.
• To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of company’s priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
• Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses.
• Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
Ethics and Compliance:
• Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
• Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success:
• Assigned targets
• Contact rate and coverage (daily contact rate vs. benchmark)
• Meetings spend vs. budget
• Therapy/product knowledge including tertiary evaluations of progress
• Delivery of customer centric activities – dependent on individual and in agreement with District manager
• Territory administration – reports completed accurately and to timescales
Education & Experience:
• B. Pharm (Pharmacy)
• Minimum of 2 years related role as a medical representative
Salary & How to apply:
• Proposed salary is N2. 5 m – N2.7 m/ annum (depending on experience)
• QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH A MINIMUM OF TWO (2) YEARS RELATED EXPERIENCE SHOULD FORWARD CVs to ‘email@example.com’ before 15th December, 2015, using ‘Location__name of past/present Pharmaceutical Prince Oladapo Adekunle as subject of mail e. g ‘ENUGU_FIDSON’/ LAGOS_SANDOZ / Abuja_GSK etc. Failure to apply as directed leads to automatic exclusion from the selection process. Please be guided!
4. An urgent opening for a training and Development officer, the ideal candidate must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) University degree in Humanities or Social Sciences, Not be more than 35 years by December 2015. Must have 5 – 7 years cognate experience in HR practice, 3 years of which must have been spent as Officer of core personnel/HR function in a reputable organization preferably in an Oil & Gas company. Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Our client, A leading career consulting social enterprise is seeking to hire an individual with a passion for people/career development to undergo a 3-6 month partially-paid internship at our firm. The intern will undergo a robust, hands-on training exercise and upon successful completion of the internship, qualifying candidates may be considered for full-time employment.
Qualifications and Requirements
-Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- At least 1 years full/part-time practical experience (unpaid internships, volunteer work, and student organization leadership experience acceptable)
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker
- Self-starter with an ability to work on a team and independently
- Interest in career services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
-Computer savvy and proficient in the use of social media channels
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to provide administrative support to teams and carry out assigned duties to help attain established targets
If interested please send your CV to Toluwase@myplacementafrica.com