8 Available Positions
Looking for a COO for a relocation position in one of the African countries in an international electrical and mechanical engineering company. Electrical or Mechanical engineering education, working experience in Africa, English in high level and extensive experience in operation management are all – a must. Relevant CV can be sent to email@example.com
2. Estate Surveyor
Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Estate Management with 2 years post qualification experience in Estate Agency (Letting/Sale)
Good interpersonal and driving skills. Good knowledge of Lekki, Ikoyi and Victoria Island real estate market.
Remuneration is attractive and commensurate with industry standard.
All applications with CV should be submitted not later than 3rd December, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. An FMCG Company in Nigeria is recruiting experienced Sales Representatives with 3-5 years of experience, preferably with FMCG background to cover the Benin area. The candidate must be able to sell pharmaceutical products and have a valid drivers license, Interested candidates should send their detailed resumes to email@example.com. Application deadline is 5th December, 2015.
4. A fast growing Foods & Beverages (Snack) company located in Ota, Ogun state requires the services of a cost accountant to oversee the accounts at the factory.
• Minimum B.Sc in Accounting or Related field.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in food processing company.
• Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
• Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
• Analyzing data collected and recording results
• Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, production methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
• Analyzing actual production costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Maintaining Cost Accounting System
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
• Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
• Reconciles finished goods inventories
• Ability to work quickly and under pressure
• Good problem-solving skills
• Computer Skills – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word.
To apply, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using COST ACCOUNTANT as the subject of the Mail.
5. Vacancy exist urgently for an experienced writer, IT and media inclined, either male or female. Please kindly refer qualified persons and cvs to be sent to email@example.com. Office location is VI Lagos, Interviews to be conducted next week.
6. L H T C has vacancy in customer service(female) , candidate for this position must posses good looks and must be attractive.
marketing executive(male or female) must have 2 years marketing experience candidate must reside around Lekki ajah axis.
interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 08038694515