3 Available Positions
1. Our client in the Manufacturing sector needs the services of a JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
• Primary responsibility is to assist with the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
• Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
• Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
• Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
• Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
• Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
• Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
• Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
• Banking, processing bank deposits, including trips to the bank. All associated finance entries.
• Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
• Invoice creation and distribution when required.
• Filing and records retention
• Assist with documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
• Assist with preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits
• Support other team members as necessary
• Other projects as assigned
• BSc/HND Accounting
• Must have sound Accounting knowledge and understanding.
• 1-2 years accounting experience
• Must be below 30 years of age
• Must be resident within Lekki – Ajah axis.
Remuneration: 70,000 naira monthly
Qualified applicants should please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our client requires a practise Lawyer with min. 5years experience to fit into the role of company secretary and will have oversight to their HR function.suitable candidates to send resumes to email@example.com. This opening closes Nov. 28th... interview commences on Thurs 26th Nov.
3. An Hospitality Company located in the heart of Ikeja is currently seeking to engage a Front Desk Officer with a least 1 year experience as a front desk officer in an Hotel.
The preferred candidate must possess a pleasant personality, good attitude and ability to manage guest complaint professionally.
Candidates with this profile should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as subject.