6 Available Positions
A. Urgently Needed
1. Graphics Designer for an online fashion retail store. Candidate for this role must
• Be skilled with graphics design applications especially Photoshop
• Be graduate post NYSC (or ND candidate seeking Industrial attachment)
• Have good writing skills
• Be creative and fast with creating designs
• Be social media savvy especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Knowledge of SEO and blogging will also be a plus.
Also, proximity of place of residence to Yaba may be an added advantage.
Applicants for this role must attach 3 Christmas Sales Designs/images to their application. This is going to be used as part of the screening. Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com on or before Thursday, November 19, 2015. Please note that the title of the email should be “Graphic Design Application”. E-mails sent without that subject will not be attended to.
Candidate for this role must possess the following:
• BSc, HND or ND in Accounting.
• Be a trustworthy person
• Be available for full time employment.
• Possess knowledge of accounting applications but MUST be skilled with Microsoft Excel.
• Proximity of place of residence to Yaba is a plus.
• Be willing to work on Saturdays.
• Previous experience is a plus
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, November 19, 2015. Please note that the title of the email should be “Accountant Application”. E-mails sent without that subject will not be attended to.
3. Personal Assistant
Candidate for this position must possess the following:
• Must be a graduate (BSc, HND or ND)
• Ability to plan and organize effectively and efficiency
• Must have some experience.
• Leadership qualities will be an added advantage.
• Mental and physical strength are highly required
• Knowledge of sales, customer service or procurement is an added advantage
• Ability to manage the schedule of a CEO is necessary.
• Must reside close to or in Yaba
• Must be able to work late
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com on or before Thursday, November 19, 2015. Please note that the title of the email should be “Personal Assistant Application”. E-mails sent without that subject will not be attended to.
B. A Telecom firm is looking for experienced fibre optic OSP (Outside
Plant) Supervisors to work on a major fibre project in Nigeria.
The Outside Plant (OSP) Supervisor oversees on-going fibre optic &
civil work activities delivered by subcontracted service providers
(SP) assuring adherence to agreed scope of work and deliveries’
specifications, and managing and following up on changes,
unforeseen hinders and other events having an impact on project
scope, cost and time.
The OSP Supervisor will be involved in the day to day communication
with subcontracted service providers, as well as with Customer and
Local Authority organizations in the construction of the Fiber
project. The role is expected to involve a significant element of on-
The OSP Supervisor is also responsible for the setting, monitoring,
analyzing and managing subcontractor performance as well as
conducting audits of subcontractor’s fibre optic & civil works
Main responsibilities of the OSP Supervisor include, but not limited
• Supervising and co-ordinating subcontracted service provider’s
deliveries with regard to outside plant construction civil work
activities and required fibre optic installation/termination, ensuring
the project is delivering on scope, cost and time;
• Monitoring, managing and reporting subcontractor’s performance
against project targets;
• Organizing and performing civil work quality audits as appropriate;
identify, make recommendations and follow up on improving the
quality and performance of the subcontractor’s workmanship during
the project rollout;
• Managing daily communication, being a point of contact for SP for
queries, change requests and issue resolution in construction phase of
• Being a primary interface with Local Authorities, SP, and customer
regarding appropriate work permits, for example, Right of Way
(ROW),Road Opening Licences;
• Liaison with subcontractor’s Supply Chain and Logistics over
delivery of materials;
• Producing weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as required by
Proven track records of managing and/or supervising both
metro and long distance fibre optic projects for Telecom
operators; sound knowledge of telecom industry working best
practices, norms and compliance requirements with regard to
fibre installation & civil work deliveries;
FTTx and/or blown fibre deployment experience are distinct
advantages i.e. fibre termination using fusion splicing, testing
fibre links with OTDR.
Capable of generating clear, concise and accurate ‘As built’
Documentation of the fibre network
Familiarity with the requirements of Health & Safety
legislation in Nigeria;
Experience in civil works planning and managing applications
for ROW & Road Opening Licenses with Local Authorities;
User experience for Microsoft Office Tools including a good
working knowledge of Microsoft Project;
User experience for Visio/AutoCAD/GIS tools is desired
Excellent communication skills
Fluent English speaker
Required education and experience: Degree in Telecoms
• At least 5 years in telecommunications industry, with 2 years
experience in Fiber network deployments
• Specific Knowledge of Civil Works planning applications with
Nigerian Local Authorities
Interested and qualified candidates should their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject title.
C. Urgent Vacancies!
Asst. Warehouse Manager (Consumer Care)
Send CV to email@example.com
3-5 yrs experience required.
D. A leading fleet Management Company located in the heart of Victoria Island is currently seeking to engage a young dynamic Procurement Officer.
QUALIFICATION: OND Mechanical Engineering
EXP: 1-2 yrs in a fleet/Transportation company
Candidates with this profile should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org