4 Available Positions
1. A fast growing Electronic Security company located in Port Harcourt needs to add to their work force the following:
A. BUSSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (BDM-015).
1. Must be a Resident of Port Harcourt, Male, Single and Target driven.
2. 2-3 years experience in sales or marketing.
3. Have a minimum of a B.Sc or HND degree in marketing or any related social Sciences.
4. Must be able to identify, create and nurture new business opportunities and ideas.
5. Must be familiar with Rivers State (Port Harcourt) Market terrain.
B. ONE YEAR INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE PROGRAM –ITP015 TO COMMENCE IN DEC 2015.
1. Candidate must have rounded up an Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
2. Must be resident in Port Harcourt, single and a male and age not more than 30yrs
3. Candidate should be well outspoken, physically fit and well co-ordinated.
Eligible candidates should forward their Resume, cover letter and a passport photograph to Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 27/11/2015.
2. Export Manager must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience within Freight Forwarding industry, and also be educated to degree standard and hold relevant qualifications in sales and marketing, also with a degree or certification In shipping or freight forwarding.
Must have experience of managing people, including monitoring performance and setting sales targets.
Sound and proven understanding of sales and marketing strategy as well as the ability to engage critical thinking and problem solving techniques.
Good understanding of business finances and be able to manage budgets as well as set sales targets and evaluate sales data.
Must be able to communicate your ideas and information in writing as well as orally so that others will understand.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain and develop new client relationships. The ability to influence others to buy goods or services, or negotiate for the benefit of the organisation.
You will be expected to be familiar with standard industry computer programs.
· Strong leadership and motivator
· Good English communication skills.
Interested and qualified applicant should kindly send their resume to email@example.com.
3. Our client in the hospitality industry is in need of Marketing Executives.
• Develop marketing plans.
• Develop and manage marketing campaigns.
• Generate market report.
• Brand building.
• Participate in key industry networks, association and applicable conferences and events.
• Managing new and existing customers.
• Relevant first degree.
• 1-3 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
• Fluent in spoken English.
• Writing skills.
• Presentation skills.
Remuneration: #50,000 - #60,000 monthly
Qualified and interested applicants should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org