4 Available Positions
|Job||RELATIONS & SCHOOL PROGRAM COORDINATOR|
|Job Ref # :||VAC12650|
PROFESSIONAL RELATIONS AND SCHOOL PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Reporting Relationship: Oral Care Manager
Location: Nigeria, Mozambique, Angola
Department: Business Development/ Branding
Our client needs a Professional Relations and School Program Coordinator -Nigeria and Mozambique to perform it most important duties, which are
• To implement the strategic goals and objectives of the Bright Smiles Bright future plan
• Implement and expand the Professional Relations program in East, Southern and Angola CDT's
• Strengthen firms image with the Dental Profession and expand reach of oral health education within target population
• Implement BSBF program in line with global and regional guidelines in East, Southern and Angola CDT's achieving reach objectives in terms of schools and children.
• Expand BSBF program to Angola and MDG countries and other geographies in the Region as identified by SGC in line with the strategic growth plan and business needs.
• Implement Professional Relations initiatives in line with global guidelines in current countries
• Expand Professional Relations programs to Angola, MDG and other geographies in Southern Africa in line with the strategic growth plan and business needs.
• Plan and manage full year budget for BSBF and Professional relations programs in above mentioned geographies.
• Complete on time using global and regional formats and submit to the Strategic Growth Centre all reports on budget, goals, KPIs, etc for BSBF and Professional relations programs in East, Southern and Angola CDT's.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Understanding of pedagogic methods
• Understanding of basic health and dentistry knowledge
• Understanding of budget management and simple financial ratios is desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Well developed supervisory skills
• Strong planning and project management skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft office software (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Language skills: knowledge of English and Swahili.
• Required: Bachelor’s Degree- MAJOR: Education, Public Health, Dentist, Business,
• Preferred (Asset)- Master Degree Major: Education, Public health, Management
• 2 years consumers goods industry experience (Preferred Asset)
• 2 years of functional experience required
• position specific requirement, 2 year of education , public health or dentist experience
POSSIBLE NEXT CAREER MOVE
Professional Business Manager, BSBF and Professional Relations Manager for East West Africa, Brand Manager in Consumer Marketing
Please forward your updated and relevant CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an indigenous Nigerian refractory company involved in the importation, manufacture and sale of refractory products and adhesives for manufacturing concern, oil & gas, textiles, breweries, steel, glass, aluminum rolling mills or cement industries
Job Type: fulltime
Location: Ajah, Lagos
As part of its growth strategy, we seek to employ as follows:
1. ERS- An Experienced Senior Sales Executive with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing engineering equipment’s and lubricants (special oils and greases to industries especially food and beverage industries). The candidate must also be a graduate with a first degree or HND in any recognized University (A degree in Engineering will be an added advantage) and must have concluded the National Youth Service. For Proximity, Candidates are expected to reside within Lekki / Ajah and Environs.
The successful applicant will inter alia, be responsible for
Developing and implementing marketing/direct sales and business development plans to achieve or exceed agreed levels of profitable sales revenue.
Seeking new businesses, grow existing clientele, create proposals and follow-ups as well as handle customers in a professional, yet friendly manner.
liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
maintaining and updating customer databases;
organizing and preparing presentations for meetings, conferences, seminars, and exhibitions;
conducting market research
evaluating marketing campaigns and monitoring competitor activity;
Following directives set forth by the GM Business Development and or the MD/CEO, DMD.
2. ERO- Office Secretary with at least 2 years post NYSC experience in a Secretarial Position. A graduate with a first degree or HND from any recognized university. (An academic certificate or degree in Secretarial Studies couple with proficiency in desktop publishing, coral draw, Photoshop, illustrator and other publishing and design software will be an added advantage). For Proximity, Candidates are expected to reside within Lekki / Ajah and Environs.
The successful applicant must be responsible for secretarial tasks of a confidential nature including but not limited to
Print letters, memorandum, and other documents as instructed
Answer telephone, takes messages and answer inquiries within assigned scope of
Develop product and service brochures, newsletters, company profiles etc
Schedule appointments, meetings, maintains calendar and Distributes mail
Take minutes in meetings, develop and circulate the minutes
Prepare materials for workshops, conferences and meetings as instructed.
Maintain and track files and financial records
Maintain attendance reports, leave records, trip records and logs
Prepare reports, filing documents and mails
Maintain and processes forms
Order, distribute, and keep an inventory of supplies
Maintain office cleanliness
Perform other duties assigned.
3. ERA- Accountant with at least 3years post NYSC experience in an accounting position. A graduate with a first degree or HND in accounts from any recognized university. For Proximity, Candidates are expected to reside within Lekki / Ajah and Environs.
Analysing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts;
Undertaking financial administration;
Preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
Financial forecasting and risk analysis;
Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
Developing and managing financial systems/policies;
Controlling income and expenditure;
Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
If you are the person we are looking for to occupy any of the above positions, you must be
Very articulate with good communication skills.
a self-starter, fast thinker, innovative, high performance team player with integrity
Must be ready to work sometimes late hours and sometimes on weekends as the job may require from time to time.
Must be ready to work under pressure as the situation demands and must also be cost conscious.
Attentive in the details and processes establishes, yet contributes ideas and feedback to the team.
possess proven superior sales, leadership, negotiating, interpersonal, communication, reporting and presentation skills
Interested candidates should send in their Resume to email@example.com within 7 days of this publication. Indicate the position with its Reference Code Eg ERS for Sales Executive, ERO for Office Secretary and ERA for Accountant