4 Available Positions
1) Superheads International Limited is currently recruiting for our client in the transport and logistics sector for the role of a Sales Executive. 3+ years experience in sales and must also have sales experience in ocean & air freight, import and export. Interested individuals(Preferably Females) should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Job: Customer Development Executive
Job Ref #: VAC12649
Our Client a multinational FMCG company is looking to recruit the service of a Customer Development Executive to help develop and apply expertise on shopper behavior and the retail environments in which CP products that are sold, working closely with the CDT functional heads viz: Consumer Marketing, Customer Marketing, Shopper Development and Finance. The CDE will align and execute against the category, brand, channel and customer strategies. The Customer Development Executive (CDE) plays an integral role in enhancing demand through Colgate's customers in a cost-effective way.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Sales Management of Major Regional Accounts
- Channel Management & Strategy
- Internal Category Management
- External Category Management (Joint Working)
- Data Collation & Analysis
- Regional Meetings Facilitation
- Using the latest information systems and business analytical tools to support decision-making
- Assist Customer development in the SGC from time to time as may be required and necessary.
- Category Management
- Strategic and Creative Thinking
- Consumer/Shopper Understanding
- Trade Understanding and relationships
- Cross Organizational Relationships
- Promotional Excellence
- Business and Global Perspective
- Feeder Positions
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Undergraduate coursework in Business and/or a Masters in Business Administration is desirable.
- A proven track record of performance with at least 6 to 8 years of increasing marketing/sales responsibility
- Fluent English
- Previous experience working in a matrix environment
- International business experience
- French Language skills
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPTIONS:
Customer Marketing Manager, Customer Development Manager (Regional), Customer development Team Leader, Category Manager.
Please forward your updated and relevant CVs to: email@example.com
Location: Select Location
Job type: Permanant
3) Vacancy exists for the position of a Business Development Officer in a pharmaceuticals based in Lagos.
Interested applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB DESCREPTION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Branch: HQ Direct Manager
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Business Development Officer will be responsible for Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Locate and develop business proposals for the roll out of new sales outlets
• Coordinate all processes leading to opening of new sales outlets.
• Identify suppliers to the company and negotiate favorable supply terms
• Screen for new business ideas that will help the company maintain a favorable market position
• B.Sc in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration at an accredited university
• Five to seven years of financial or management experience with the day-to-day operations of an organization of at least 50 staff persons. Experience in purchasing functions is an added advantage.
• Must be computer literate and possess excellent numerical skills
• Must be analytical and pay attention to details
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Willing to work on the field.
• Age (between 35yrs & 45yrs)
Negotiating Skills, Purchasing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Market Knowledge and Presentation Skills
Report to the Chairman
Very competitive in accordance with industry standard.
4) Software Developer - Entry-Level
The Programmer will be responsible for implementing custom development projects set for by the Team lead of IT and business automation. The position will work directly with the development team to assist with design, implementation, testing, and documentation of custom applications. The firm uses multiple technologies to extract and create data from our custom database applications. The position will be required to quickly read schema information and use a variety of tools to port information to usable data fields.
Design, test, and implement custom applications
Create and maintain procedural documentation for custom applications
Process flow charts
Training instructions and procedures
Create, extract, and interpret data for technology use
Assist the IT team in responding to daily support log items
Learn and maintain a knowledge of the firm’s custom database application
Evaluate and suggest improvements to policies and procedures
Provide basic technical training to internal customers
Education, Formal Training, or Certificates:
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Experience working with .NET
Experience using Microsoft SQL
Proven experience developing SQL queries, data transformations, stored procedures
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Multi-threaded application development
Network Protocol implementation and client-server architecture
Please send your CVs/Resume to Igoche.Egwu@fcmb.com and copy Cdlhr@fcmb.com