2 Available Positions in Lagos and Port-Hartcourt
A Civil Engineering company located in Port-Harcourt requires for immediate employment a technically sound and result oriented individual for a General Foreman.
Job Title: Foreman - General – Civil Buildings
• Lead and control skilled labor and work crews engaged in all activities concerned with the civil works aspects of the project. Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the works.
• Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation.
• Leads and supervises workers engaged in the construction of Industrial, Commercial and Residential buildings and other civil works and assists the Project Supervisor in the coordination and performance or related activities such as foundation layout, form works, concreting, masonry and bricklaying, carpentry, plumbing, fixing of floor and wall tiles, plastering and painting etc.
• Ensures that work crews are properly supplied with tools, equipment, materials and tools. Supervises work crews to best utilize manpower and materials, exercises discipline at the worksite to prevent absenteeism, unsafe work practices and idleness.
• Familiar with all Company safety and QA/QC procedures, regulations and strictly enforces them with the workforce under his responsibility.
• Generate and report information on any possible derailment or inconsistencies in project plan, specifications, HSSE policy and project schedule.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Industrial, Commercial and Residential building works.
• A relevant degree and background experience in an established construction company.
• Candidates who are City and Guilds certified would have an added advantage.
Qualified candidates should send CVs and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before October 30, 2015.
2) A pharmacy in Ikoyi Lagos needs Healthcare Officers.
Successful candidate will be assigned to the Ikoyi Location, however may be assigned to the Ikeja Location sometimes,
1. Describe product's features and benefits to customer
2. Welcome customers with smiles and kind gestures
3. Assist customers in locating products on the shelves
5. Handle customer’s complain and direct to necessary officers
6. Receive and process cash, check and charge/credit payments at the cash point
7. Take stock inventory
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. Good communication skills.
2. Knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
3. Ability to solve problems quickly for customers.
4. Patience and a positive attitude.
5. Stress tolerance
6. Good product knowledge
7. Ability to communicate effectively with customers
Qualifications and requirements:
1. Minimum of OND certificate or any other equivalent
2. Experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
Interested candidates should send their CV as a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before 3pm Monday October 26, 2015