7 jobs vacancies
A) A leading wholesale and retail company around Ajah and Ibeju Lekki is looking to employ smart
and qualified persons to fill the under-listed positions:
1. Loss Prevention Supervisor – Ref: LPS/01/01–BSC/HND in Social sciences, must be good in accounting, 2years experience in retail/wholesale, between 25 – 35years and preferably living around Ajah and its environs.
2. Warehouse Supervisor – Ref: WHS/01/02- BSC/HND, 2years warehousing experience in retail/wholesale, between 25 – 35years and preferably living around Ajah and its environs.
3. Cashier Supervisor – Ref: CHS/01/03 - BSC/HND, 2years cashiering experience in retail/ wholesale especially in a retail store, between 25 – 35years and preferably living around Ajah and its environs.
4. Visual Merchandising Supervisor Ref:VMS/01/04 – BSC/HND, 2years experience in retail/wholesale, between 25 – 35years and preferably living around Ajah and its environs.
5. Customer Service Supervisor - Ref:CSS/01/05– BSC/HND, must be a female, 2years experience in customer service relations management, between 25 – 30years and preferably living around Ajah and its environs.
6. IT Supervisor – Ref: ITS/01/06 Technical IT diploma or its equivalent, other I.T certification are added advantage, 2years experience in a busy retail organisation, very versed in both software and hardware components, between 25 – 30years and preferably living around Ajah and its environs.
Salary is Negotiable
Only qualified candidates are expected to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31st October 2015. When applying, use the position you are applying for and the job reference as your subject.
7) Assistant Restaurant Manager/Hostess
Vacancy exists for the Post of an Assistant Restaurant Manager/Hostess in a famous Brand in Victoria Island.
Summary: The Assistant Restaurant Manager/Hostess is responsible for welcoming/receiving customers with warmth greetings. She supervises the Waiters, Assistant Waiters, Cashiers, Barman and Assistants along with the Restaurant Manager.
She is also responsible for maintaining quality service delivery to the customers and ensuring all sales related conflicts are resolved amicably.
Required Skills, Interests and Qualities
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager/Hostess, the employee in prospect should have:
- the ability to lead and motivate a team
- excellent communication and 'people' skills
- assertive and memory skills
- a strong commitment to customer service
- the ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- decision-making ability and sense of responsibility
- good business sense
- an understanding of security and health and safety.
- sound knowledge on the use of Computer
Relevant Academic Background in Hotel Management / Restaurant Operation
Minimum of 5years work experience in similar role. Interested Candidate should send mail with CV and Credentials to email@example.com
Application ends in two weeks from time of publication