3 Available Positions
1) Looking for a person who has experience in ICT related product sales in Lagos
A large international Japanese manufacturer is looking for a contracted staff who has experience in ICT related product sales in
Lagos. Please contact and send me (email@example.com) your CV if you are interested in the job position. I will inform you the detail after I received the CV by email.
2) CEO DISTRIBUTION AND LOGISTICS COMPANY
Company Profile: A New Distribution and Logistics company that will address the needs of Industries such as Insurance, Banking, MFS, Telecoms and E-commerce. The Company is aiming to recruit from the market a CEO who will lead the design, launch and grow of this organisation. He will work closely with the management of the Board to define the strategy and approach to the market, with an aim to launch operations in early 2016.
• Responsible for facilitating Board with suitable materials and due diligence in a timely manner to enable long term strategic decision making
• Works with Board to ensure contribution is generated, captured and implemented in the strategic direction of the organization
• Helps Board articulate its own role, and that of its committees and individuals, effectively and helps evaluate performance
2.2 Strategy and planning
• Supports Board with definition of vision, mission and values of the company, as well as short and long term goals
• Helps Board monitor and evaluate company performance, effectiveness and going concern
• Identifies critical problems and opportunities and bring them to the attention of the Board when appropriate
• Informs Board about key trends and developments in the market place that may impact the Company's performance
• Leads negotiations with key potential strategic and major product partners
• Oversees fiscal activities of the organization, including budgeting, reporting and auditing
• Oversees investment and CAPEX deployments, including acquisitions and major projects
• Oversees business financial control and security
• Responsible for commencing the acquisition process for suitable opportunities
• Oversees key meetings during due diligence process
• Oversees team and information flow to ensure any leakage is not harmful to the Company
• Provides input to the Board on ultimate acquisition recommendation
• Oversees post-merger integration process to ensure that investment thesis value is realized
2.5 Legal and regulatory
• Complies with laws of Nigeria and international community, as well as laws of any other countries to which the Company may expand
• Assures all legal and regulatory document filing and publication
• Provides central point of oversight for day-to-day functioning and performance of the business
• Ensures alignment of business operations with company vision, mission and goals
• Leads the setup of distribution channels & logistic operations
• Leads the negotiation of major distribution and logistics agreements
• Assures business continuity and security through development, monitoring and evaluation of appropriate systems, standards, controls and procedures
• Recommends staffing of key executive management positions to the Board (CFO, COO and other C-suite), as well as oversees the end-to-end process of attracting highest possible quality talent
2.7 PR & Communications
• Oversees the definition of Trium brand and marketing plan
• Ensures public face of the Company is presented appropriately and troubleshoots any issues as they arise
2.8 Executive team development
• Is responsible for the development of the executive team to continuously drive performance
• Manages a clear succession plan that ensures that loss of any key executive in the business will not result in immediate material impact
upon the business performance until a permanent replacement can be found
• Ensures a collaborative and cooperative environment between the executive team that is beneficial to overall company performance
TO APPLY: SEND CV TO MBC@ES-AFRICA.COM
3) Urgent Vacancy-Quality Control Auditor (Based in Lagos)
Our client in the Auto Industry require the services of a qualified Quality Control Auditor in Nigeria to represent them as a vehicle quality sign off for their units assembled in Nigeria.
Position: Quality Control Auditor
To identify potential customer quality concerns due to manufacturing variation divided into Category, Component and Concern concerns and verify issue resolution by auditing production units to the client’s process ( company customer acceptance audit). The visual inspection and driving units creates an opportunity to imitate the customer driving experience with a sufficient number of vehicles to create a statistically significant database of concerns. Daily meetings are held team to discuss all open issues identified by the audit.
Scope of work for Auditor
• Audit Vehicle to set Global Standard
• Static Visual Checks
• Paint Defects Inspection
• Body/ Sheet Metal Defects Inspection
• Exterior Ornamentation/ Trim
• Interior Ornamentation/ Trim
• Under body Inspection
• Pre Road Test Inspection/ Checks (Ensure Vehicle Is Safe To Drive On Public Road)
• Road Test (Vehicle Dynamic Tests)
• Water Test Leakage Test
• Compile Audit Report On Findings
• Ensure a harmonized and standardized application the GFCPA Manufacturing Standards must be followed
• Get random sampling units from ready-to-ship location independently from any other department
• Do special check using check sheet and equipment
• Ensure findings are reported at every end of shift to Team leaders
• Re-fuel vehicle at the assigned fuelling station.
• Return all special test equipment and keys assigned to him/her every end of shift to the Team leaders.
• Keep gate pass up to date at all times
• Ensure to use the assigned parking space provided at the PVT garage at all times.
• Ad hoc duties
NB: ALL checklists will be provided by the Company
Qualifications, Experience and Other Requirements for the Quality Assurance Auditor:
• The agreed age limit for Auditors is between 23 & 55 years.
• All selected auditors must be checked for criminal records.
• All Auditors must have 3 or more years driving experience.
• Auditor to be trained in Ford as to the intent and procedures to execute FCPA audits.
• Degree/Diploma in Engineering and Qualified Motor Artisan
• 2 Years Quality Experience
• Knowledge of production processes (Preferred Auto Industry)
• PC literacy (Ms Outlook, Word, Excel,PowerPoint)
• Quality Experience
• Auditor License
• Good (normal) hearing
• Good (normal) eyesight (corrected or natural).
• Analytically skills
• Attention to detail
• Drive results
• Not be easily intimidated
• Self Starter (Work Independently)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your updated CV and short cover letter immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cover letter should clearly demonstrate how you meet the competency requirements for the job.