2 Available Positions
Petros Consulting is hiring for a client company.
1) POSITION: Finance Manger
You will ensure timely preparation of monthly accounts and quarterly reports to Singapore HQ. You will also liaise with auditors, tax consultant, advisors and Singapore teams for all finance-related issues.
Directly reporting to the Group Financial Controller (Singapore HQ).
- Prepare full set of accounts and administrative duties
- Work closely with managers in Nigeria and Singapore HQ
- Provide financial data analysis to advise Management on potential long-term financial issues and concerns
- Manage governance and financial processes to ensure compliance of internal controls to safeguard and optimize the financial resources
- Ensure compliance with corporate regulation
- Prepare budget, cashflow, monthly and year end accounts
- Implement financial and control process improvement initiatives
- Liaise with banker, auditor and tax consultant
- Prepare payroll computation and income tax.
- Supervise Financial/Admin Assistant.
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- More exposure and professional application on different areas of accounting
- Communication and Inter-relational skills
- Prioritizing, organizing and systemizing skills
- Recognized Bachelors Degree related to Finance or Accountancy.
- You must also possess strong analytical skills and be meticulous with high level of integrity
- Preferably with a minimum 4 years audit experience.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to commence in short notice.
interested candidates should please forward their CVS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Project/Account Lead
The incumbent is involved with the supervision of sales, as well as developing relationship with customers. He/She is responsible for maintaining a cordial relationship with customers of the accounts he/she is designated to handle in a bid to create lasting relationships with such clients.
Their duties are interconnected between satisfying the needs of the customer and enhancing sales within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate sales and attain the company’s sales objectives.
- Prepare budget appropriation with customers and internal administrators.
- Identify an existing organization of company contracts so as to generate fresh business or new accounts.
- Sustain and broaden relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ensure the delivery of sales presentations to Management.
- Lead sales initiatives applicable to potential markets and customers.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in advertising, journalism, communications, marketing, or public relations.
- Possess a University degree in business management, advertising and marketing, from an accredited college or university.
- Must be skillful in presentation with strong ability in conducting negotiations in a persuasive manner, with professional business acumen with proficiency in working out budgets.
- Practical effectiveness to deliver commitments on time.
- Must be self motivated and demonstrate strong work principles.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com