Our client is a well established and leading Destination Management Company that provides best-in-class travel solutions. They handle all aspects of the inbound tourism business comprising the Leisure Groups and Frequent Independent Traveler. To strengthen the company’s presence in the Nigerian market, the company needs the services of an experienced and competent Sales Manager.
Position: Sales Manager (Based in Lagos)
The successful candidate will be working as part of a dedicated sales team in a busy environment dealing with a high level of inquiries and bookings for the United Arab Emirates.
- Research, monitor and analyze trends and developments in multiple markets, examining their possible impact on travel to the UAE and the Company’s existing operation or opportunity for the Company’s expansion, and to compile market intelligence and competitor reports.
- Present proposals for new accounts and evaluates existing business ensuring the company's policies are adhered to in the form of payment procedures and account set-up.
- The Executive is expected to create, develop, & market the products which are specially designed for the Nigerian Market.
- The successful candidate is expected to develop the Nigerian market and increase the volume of sales coming from Nigeria.
- Maintaining and developing existing relations,
- Generating new clients,
- Following up sales leads and quotations,
- Communicating and co-coordinating with the quotation & operation departments,
- Providing product information to agents and working to sales targets.
- The Sales Manager is expected to have strong relationships with travel agencies/DMC’s/Tour Operators in Nigeria
- A strong market understanding when it comes to the needs & requirements of Nigerian tourists (FIT’s & Groups) visiting the UAE.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working with the Nigerian Market as a sales executive/ manager at a DMC/Tour Operator in Lagos.
- Excellent command of the English Language, (written and spoken).
- Flexible with regard to work timings to suit the market.
- Passionate about customer service and loves working to targets.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your updated CV and short cover letter, not later than October 1, 2015 to: email@example.com . Your cover letter should clearly demonstrate how you meet the competency requirements for the job and the specific contributions you will bring to our client.