8 Jobs Vacancies!!!
1) Vacancy is available at a full Automated Biscuit Factory at Osogbo Osun State Nigeria for
Production personal with 4-5 working experience years, Marketing personal with 3 years working experience and Quality personal with over 2 years experience.
Kindly send your Application with CV to: email@example.com
2) Head, Marketing & Business Development
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited – We are an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
Head, Marketing & Business Development
Key roles for Ellae
- Develop and deliver the strategy for Ellae new business development, marketing and communication, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity.
- Responsible for sales/sales management: attracting new businesses while managing the growth of existing clients.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients for future opportunities.
- Shall promote and maintain the strength of company's image and quality at all time.
- Respond to RFQ's, develop presentations for new businesses, quarterly and annual plans, and implementation of those plans
Key Roles for Clients
- Responsible for implementing integrated marketing communications strategy and brand management program for clients
- Management of proactive marketing communications strategies that connect all internal and external stakeholders
- Driver in reinforcing and strengthening company-wide unique selling brand propositions through media relations, digital marketing and outreach programs
- Track opportunities, make recommendations and prioritize marketing and communications channels, programs and spend for clients
- Drive communication strategy development for all teams, accounts and activities; development and management of corporate and consumer initiatives and campaigns
- Manage corporate story-telling, consumer launches and promotional marketing to various stakeholder levels to manage perception, increase and maintain top-of-mind-awareness, and ensure emotional connection between clients and their stakeholders.
- To devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plans for business development
- Prospects aggressively and develops new customers through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling and follows up appropriately to obtain appointments.
- Identify new business and ways to increase revenue share of within existing accounts.
- Stay appropriately networked and keeps abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Manage the customer relationship for assigned accounts and develop revenue stream
- Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage/monitor their performance (conduct and facilitate regular client visits.) customer service.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Ellae, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where
- Prepare necessary reports (Metrics, Periodic Business Reviews) and maintain in company database. Provide monthly reporting of revenue intake and closed deals.
- Maintain complete customer files and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information into the company contact management database.
Interested candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) I am recruiting a Cook-in-Training
Do you have some one to function as a cook in Training for a Restaurant in victoria Island, Lagos.?
A trainee we can train as a cook. The person would need to start as a kitchen Assistant then he/she would need to understudy an experience cook before we can certify and confirm the person as a cook.
Interseted person should send CV to: email@example.com
4) We are an international school with 60 years of existence. We believe that our school offers a unique educational experience for all students by providing a hybrid of the American, British and Nigerian curricular to provide a truly international community. Ours is a world class high performance team - teaching and living out our mission, focused on excellence and continuous improvement. We are currently recruiting for the following
I.T SUPPORT OFFICER:
1.Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
2.monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
3.talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
3. Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
4. Replacing parts as required; following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
5. Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
6. Providing support in preparing advertisements, screening application forms, short-listing the candidates, interviewing and selecting them.
Minimum Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of technical support experience and superior customer service and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or IT related diploma..
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows 2000/XP desktop operating systems, Windows 2000/03 server platforms, network diagnostic tools, Microsoft Exchange 2000/03, Active Directory, DHCP and VPN
- Experience supporting laptops, PDAs and wireless devices.
(B) ICT TEACHER
1. Develop a team working relationship with the ICT technician, specifying the support
2. To direct staff in need of technical support to the ICT technician.
3. To promote the use of ICT in all subjects within the school. To promote computer science as a science subject within OIC schools.
4. Responsible for the administrative success of all school
Minimum Requirements: Bsc Computer Science/Computer Engineering. PGCE will be an added advantage Minimum of 2 year of cognate
Interested candidates with suitable qualification and experience should forward updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
within one week of this advert.
5)Legal Officer needed urgently in a multinational company with interests in trading and hospitality. The ideal candidate must have experience in litigation and have
court room experience not less than 5 years.
Qualified and interested applicants should send their resume to: email@example.com immediately