Talent acquisition: Front Desk officer
A Telecommunications infrastructure Company (operating from Abuja) providing high quality, secure, high bandwidth connectivity, data management and business support services/solutions is seeking to recruit a Front Desk officer (FDO).
The FDO will be part of the HR&Admin Team with the primary responsibility of managing visitors and clients, and general traffic within the office space:
The Front Desk officer is expected to be involved in the following:
• Sit as the first point of contact for all visitors to the premises.
• Book and facilitate all appointments; confirm appointments, provide visitors with tags and ensure they are escorted by their host or a representative of their host.
• Document visitors’ contact addresses and other information.
• Administrate incoming and outgoing correspondence by receiving, date/time stamping, opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondences,and preparing correspondences containing routine inquiries.
• Manage meeting rooms occupancy / reservation
• Assist team members with the organization of specific events such as in-house department training, meetings with contractors, meals etc
• Archive/ file administrative documents electronically and physically
• Answer the telephone courteously, directing calls and taking messages.
• Refer clients to appropriate units for further information and clarification on specific issues.
• Perform any other work of similar nature as may be requested.
The prospective candidate should possess a minimum educational qualification of a first degree or its equivalent in Social sciences or Arts, relevant experience post NYSC.
Prospective candidates are also expected to:
Have strong analytical skills with keen eyes on details
Be highly-organized, with a strong sense of ownership and excellent communication skills.
Please apply to email@example.com latest June 17, 2016.