6 Available Jobs
A. I'm currently looking for an experienced facilities manager with the skills required to manage a recreational and lifestyle club in Lagos. If you are this person, shoot me an email with your most recent CV to email@example.com
B. Job Vacancy - Bank Reconciliation Team Lead
Manage the reconciliation team to ensure that all bank reconciliation activities encompassing the preparation and review of all bank accounts, borrowings, investments and loans are conducted in an efficient and timely manner.
Supervise the investigation and follow up of all outstanding items on bank reconciliation statements with responsible persons and team.
Supervise the collation and analysis of data to identify anomalies and ensure relevant and timely rectifications.
Provide monthly summary of bank reconciliations for review by the Head of Accounting.
Verify the reliability and accuracy of bank balances in the general ledger and trial balance.
Manage information flows to and from other areas of finance and the business to resolve reconciliation queries.
Ensure proper back up records of reconciliation statement.
Input in development of underlying processes, reports and systems to facilitate ongoing improvement in efficiency and quality of reconciliations processes.
Lead, Support and allocate tasks among team members.
Develop ongoing training for all members of the bank reconciliation team to ensure suitable skill set and ongoing personal development.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related fields.
Membership of an internationally recognized professional accounting body e. g. ACA,ACCA e.t.c
Knowledge of Bank Reconciliation.
A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience.
Very good computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Navision, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Excellent writing skills, and ability to explain technical accounting issues to subordinates and colleagues.
Good team player and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Demonstrated competences for accuracy, attention to detail, integrity and update knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.
Please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Needed urgently in a multinational company based in Lagos.
1. Legal officer/ company secretary: The ideal candidate MUST be a LAWYER preferably a female. She must have cognate experience in trading and fmcg industry. Must be young - not more than 35years with minimum 7years experience.
2. Security Manager: The ideal candidate must have 10years minimum experience as a security manager. The ideal candidate must not be less than 38years.
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their resume immediately to: email@example.com on or before April 1 2016. Please kindly use the appropriate headings for the position being applied for.
D. A Cooking Gas Retail Firm is looking to recruit for the following position:
Someone based in Ajah with gas cylinder refilling experience who has experience recording stock, dealing with customers and sales. Candidates must be fluent in English, able to keep adequate records, track stock levels and follow operating processes.
Maximum qualification: OND
Experience in working with LPG and cylinder refills is an advantage
Customer care and Sales and marketing experience is a plus
Only candidates that live in the Ajah area will be considered
Good troubleshooting skills are an advantage.
Ability to multitask and record keeping experience are added advantages.
Please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
E. Our Client, a Pharmaceutical Firm is seeking to employ the service of an experienced Electrical Engineer for it one of its branch in Lagos
* Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
* Install and maintain electrical control systems and solid state equipment
* Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
* Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
* Write commissioning procedures for electrical installations and Prepare project cost and work-time estimates.
* Prepare contracts and initiate, review and coordinate modifications to contract specifications and plans throughout the construction process.
* Plan, schedule and monitor work of support personnel to assist supervisor.
* Conduct inspections for quality control and assurance programs, reporting findings and recommendations.
* Analyse and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.
* Plan method and sequence of operations for developing and testing experimental electronic and electrical equipment.
* Must be a graduate of Electrical Engineering.
* Must have at least 3 to 5 years experience.
* Must have worked in a manufacturing or production company.
* Must understand technical terms.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward updated CV to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org