14 Available Jobs
A. Our organisation is an Inflight Catering company in Lagos which manages a restaurant and bar. We cater to individuals; VIPs/ Executives of Corporate organizations as well as private/corporate jet owners. We are committed to providing world class cuisines while maintaining high quality standards.
The organisation requires the service of a qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of an Accountant.
The Accountant is expected to:
- Enter sales receipts and reconcile deposits
- Review and reconcile company bank accounts and perform cash needs analysis
- Review and prepare all Cost of Goods Sold inventory, expense entries, reports, etc.
- VAT filing / payments and ensuring timely and accurate payment of other taxes and pension contributions
- Ensuring compliance with local state and federal reporting requirements
- Prepare and enter all journal entries for monthly financial reporting
- Review balance sheets and P&L to ensure all entries have been posted for monthly financial reporting Track business licenses and permits
- Works on special projects / other tasks as assigned
- Coordination and preparation of the annual budget, financial statements reports and analyses.
- Overall working and cash flow management
- Maintaining relationships with commercial banks
- Processing of revenue, expenditure, salary updates, account maintenance and data entry.
- Restaurant retail industry accounting experience preferred
- Experience with retail sales receipts and deposit reconciliations
- Understanding of IFRS and posting monthly journal entries in a multi-company environment
- Sage Accounting or modular Accounting Software experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience in Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, and VAT
- Great organizational and time management skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel (upper level functionality such as: macros, pivot tables, lookup tables, etc.)
- Microsoft Outlook, Word
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (2.1/2.2)
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience in small to medium sized companies
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send CV to:
E-mail to: email@example.com
B. Are you a interested in working with one of the leading property development company as its Health and Safety Officer? Interested candidates must have atleast five years experience in similar role in any of the following sectors: Construction, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, FMCG or any other related sector. Please professional certification will be an added advantage. Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before close of business today Tuesday March 22; 2016.
Closing date: 29 - 03 - 2016
C. Vacancy in Lagos
1. Service Centre Supervisor (2+ Exp @Supervisory level) Qua: B.Eng. Elect/Elect Requirement: Good oral/written communication and leadership skills JD: Supervise service centre for max performance.
2. Cashier (2+ Exp) Qua: BSc or HND Accounting Requirement: Good record keeping and reconciliation skills JD: Responsible for accurate record and reconciliation of sales transactions.
3. Showroom Supervisor (3yrs Sales Supervisory Exp) Qua: BSc or HND Marketing or B/Admin JD: Supervise showroom for max performance.
Send CV to email@example.com