11 Available Jobs in Lagos and 5 other state
- We are currently recruiting to fill the Position:
Retail Store Manager (Female only) For an Electrical and Home Appliances Company
Location - Abuja, Lagos, Uyo, PH.
Degree in Marketing or other relevant discipline. Minimum of 5 years Experience in similar role. Not less than 33 years old. Strong Business Acumen required!
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com before close of business on Wednesday 3rd February 2016 (Use Job Title and Location as Subject of the mail)
2. An education consultant is in need of an illustrator. You must have a university degree and ability to enhance writing via visual representation perfectly.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A Transport company is requesting for Fresh Graduates for the role of Field Supervisor. Degree in Transport management is an added advantage. High level of integrity is required and ability to manage people is a required skill. Kindly send your cv to email@example.com with the subject Field Supervisor. kindly send on or before 6th February 2016
4. URGENT VACANCY
Position: Sales Representative
Industry: Oil & Gas (Downstream)
Location: Oyo State and Ogun State
• First Degree
• 1-3 years lubricant sales experience
• Ability to drive
• Must be residing in the state.
How to Apply:
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Rep – Oyo or Ogun” as the subject of the mail. Deadline: Friday, 5th of February 2016.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
5. CV for Training Manager/Facilitator: Interested candidates to please forward CV to email@example.com. Minimum Education: First degree in any numerate sciences and/or in Human Resource Management. Higher qualification and/or professional certification in Training and Development and/or Human Resource Management will be an added advantage. Minimum of 5 years training experience, with hands-on experience in competency-based learning curriculum design and development.
6. Looking for a Nigerian executive for a marketing manager position (Reporting to the CEO) in a leading international renewable energy company. Marketing education, MBA degree and extensive marketing experience are all – a must. Experience working within the Renewable Energy sector is a significant advantage. For your attention - The position is not a relocation position and is referring to Nigerian residents. Relevant CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Accountant needed, send CV to email@example.com
8. Our client, a subsidiary of the American AirSea Cargo requires the services of Relationship Managers/Sales Executives.
Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of this growing corporate sales team.
They offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Job Title: Relationship Manager/Sales Executive
Job ID:SA1601 Industry: Logistics Location: Lagos
Apply by: February 2, 2016
Type: Full Time Department: Business Development
• Development and implementation of business expansion strategies and initiatives to increase the organization’s customer base.
• Identify, assess, proactively pursue and close on new schemes with potential for drastic increase in customer acquisition.
• Manage various partners by providing cross-selling schemes and incentives in order to drive business value chain to other departments within the client’s organization.
• Research on value-added products and services that may be offered to clients in order to drive business growth.
• Identify and prepare budgets to enable the organization participate in industry events, trade shows and other exhibitions, thereby exposing the company’s products and service offerings to potential large customer base.
• Weekly competitor analysis and new business development recommendations for market leadership positions in the E-procurement business.
• Periodic surveys to assess the Voice of Customers(VoC) in order to design the best fit product initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction and profitability.
• Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree/HND in the related field.
– 3 to 4 years of related sales experience
– Experience in a structured logistics organization will be a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
• Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on 2nd February, 2016.
9. Recruiting for HR Manager for a Lagos Manufacturing concern.
Salary N12M per annum.
Strategic HR experience essential, manufacturing background desirable.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Strategic HR Manager will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of people strategy with a focus on driving culture change, leadership and management capacity building and performance.
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com
10. A good Insurance company needs a Chartered Accountant with great Tax / IFRS experience. 5 years experience. send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org urgently
11. Intern With Chocolate City Group
Social Media Manager interns are urgently needed at Chocolate City group
- Updating FB with new images and artwork from Graphic Designers
- Monitoring Comments and Feeds
- Monitoring blogs and entertainment websites for news related to artistes and CC and passing on to relevant departments for necessary action.
- Retweets of comments on the Artists assigned,
- Deploying New Media Manager’s instructions.
- Upload videos on youtube, tag, insert description and annotate all videos
- Claim videos on youtube
- Upload Chocolate City Catalog on Youtube
- Create audio-visual content before releases
- Creating Fanmails and sending out weekly.
To apply; please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the Subject; Name_SM_CC on or before 2:00 pm on Monday 1st of February 2016.
Proximity to the Lekki would be highly considered