14 Available Jobs in Lagos and 4 other state
1. Senior Executive Recruitment for a reputable organisation: Internal Control Manager and Chief Financial Officer; 6-10 years experience for both roles; experience working with a retail firm is STRONGLY desired. Interested and Qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com, using role as subject of mail. Deadline: January 25 2016
2. One of our clients in an Educatuional Industry in Shagamu, Ogun State, requires the services of an Account Clerk who is hard working and serious about developing his Accountancy profession.
Details of qualification requirements are as stated below:
Position : - Account Clerk
Location : - Shagamu, by NNPC Depot, Ogun State
Age Bracket : - 20-30years
Gender :- Male
Qualifications :- ATS is compulsory. OND Financial Studies is an added advantage.
Industry Experience :- No Experience is required, but must be trainable and willing to develop himself on Accountancy profession.
Accounting Software :- Good Knowledge of SAGE 50 or MS Spread sheet is compulsory.
Special Skills/Attributes Required:- Good Communications, Trustwothiness, Hard working and Committed.
Salary Package:- Minimum of N480,000.00 per annum or more (negotiable based on skills and experience of the candidate)
Other Benefit-In-Kind:- Free Accomodation at the school staff quarters.
Please if you have or know any body that is interested, send their CVs by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Holders of ACCA or ACA, Bsc/HND should not bother to apply.
All application should be submitted before close of business on January 25, 2016
3. A company in the Hospitality business with outlets in Ikota, Lekki and Festac areas of Lagos is looking to engage a young accountants preferably with BSC/HND in Accounting or related courses , ACA need not to apply.
The person should be computer literate and have adequate knowledge on the use of MS Excel.
He must be able to keep financial records (Income and expenditure) and would liaise with banks.
Candidate should preferably stay within environs and should be ready to resume work immediately.
Remuneration is between 40k - 50k .
Somebody you know might be interested, kindly forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the close of work on January 22, 2015. The short listed candidates will be contacted for Interviews immediately.
4. Vacancy for Corper with Accounting background - Just incase you know anyone who may be interested in the above advertised job in one of the leading advertising agency.
Interested applicants should please forward their CVs directly to my email as provided below:
5. A significant player in the FMCG sector seeks a top flight Chartered Accountant to help sort out an accounting challenge arising from change of accounting system and software which itself has created management information challenges.
The position is initially for 6 months during which it is believed this challenge will be sorted out. Should the candidate perform exceptionally well, there might be an opportunity to be employed on a permanent basis for other roles within the Group.
Specific skills and experience required are as follows:
- qualified chartered accountant minimum 8 years
- experience in the accounting value chain in a top flight commercial entity with at least 3 years at assistant manager level
- good knowledge of accounting information generation commencing from chart of accounts stage
- good knowledge of electronic accounting packages, Sage and any other ERP based ones, demonstrable knowledge of use of spread sheets (excel etc)
- good knowledge of conversions from one accounting software to another and the challenges that arise from such conversions
- demonstrable knowledge of tax reporting and financial accounting reporting requirements in Nigeria
- good teaming, leadership skills and high sense of integrity
Should you believe the forgoing aptly describe you and you are interested in the position, please send copy of your latest curriculum vitae to : email@example.com"
6. JOB VACANCIES AT OUR 3-STAR HOTEL
A Port Harcourt Based Hospitality group is in need of the services of A General manager, Housekeepers, Receptionist and Equipment sales man.
HOTEL MANAGER: Minimum of 7 years experience working in a 3 or 4 star hotel
MARKETING EXECUTIVE: Minimum of 3 years experience working in a 3 or 4 star hotel HOUSEKEEPERS: Minimum of 1 year experience working in a 3 or 4 star hotel
Attractive Salary plus other benefits. To apply pls call King on 08103006944 or submit your updated CV & Application to King at 12 Woji road, GRA, Port Harcourt
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Human Resource Manager (FEMALE) is needed for our client a Global Brewery in Ilesha.
BSc, 7 - 10 Years’ experience will be highly desirable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should kindly send CV's to email@example.com
8. URGENT VACANCY!!!
Are you a chartered accountant and reside in Abuja? If yes, kindly send your resume to the email address below;
9. Please I need a smart, young, passionate HR certified professional to work as HR Operations Manager in an oil and gas servicing firm in based in Lagos.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, willing to work in a semi structured environment and must be able to think "Outside In". Qualified candidates can send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org with HR Operations Manager as subject.
10. My client, an IT solutions company providing functionally innovative services in the information and communications technology industry is seeking a HR Manager with about 5-7 years experience.
The HR Manager is responsible for delivering a consistent and credible HR service to the business, providing advice and actioning requests.
Provides support to the business across a range of HR matters and projects, taking ownership for delivery where required.
This is a demanding role that requires a proactive and professional approach and the ability to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy.
Bachelor Degree in HR Management, or other relevant areas with comparable level of significant experience in managing HR department.
Minimum 5 years of experience working at managerial level-Experience with an ICT company will be an added advantage.
Proven records in developing and implementing strategic HR tools and concepts.
Strong management skills; analytical, judgement and decision making coupled with professional credibility required to influence and motivate others to achieve results
Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal in order to establish effective relationships with internal and external audiences;
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
Strong IT skills and highly conversant with the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, email@example.com on or before January 25, 2016 latest 12.00pm.